Water & Sewer

For Service Questions

Please call or visit Town Hall with questions regarding:

  • Utility bills
  • Starting or stopping service (both Business and Residential)
  • New meter installations
  • Irrigation meters

Contact Town Hall Directly

Burgaw Town Hall is located at

109 North Walker Street
Burgaw, NC 28425

To speak with the Customer Service Representative please call:

Phone: (910) 663-3445


To save time you can download and fill out these forms before you visit!

Utility Service Connection Application

Business Service Connection Application



Water Quality Reports & Plans


Town of Burgaw Response Plans

Water Shortage Response Plan 
Emergency Response Plan 

Annual Water Quality Report (Consumer Confidence Report)


Annual System Performance Report 

Educational Materials


Our Water Meters and What's in your Water

Signing up for Eye on Water / Setting up Leak Notices - Eye on Water is a free service that comes with your water bill! It can help you track your water usage and alert you when a potential leak starts. Signing up is simple, use the link above walk you through step by step on how to set up this service. 

Understanding Your Water Usage

Understanding Your Water Meter

Water Conservation Ordinance 

Public Education on Lead in Drinking Water  - Lead and Copper

Fats, Oils and Grease or 'FOGs' - Education Materials

Sewer Reports & Materials


Cross Connection Control Program

 SUO - Sewer Use Ordinance