The Public Works Department strives to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for the citizens and employees of the Town of Burgaw. Burgaw Public Works consists of water and wastewater, sanitation, streets, parks, cemetery and town garage.
Services Provided to Citizens
- Wastewater (Sewer)
- Bulky Trash, Yard Debris, & White Goods Collection (Fridays)
- Household Garbage & Recycling (Waste Industries, contractor)
- Street & Sidewalk Maintenance
- Parks & Greenway Trail Maintenance
- Right-of-Way Tree Trimming
- Storm Drainage Maintenance
- Burgaw Cemetery Maintenance
Burgaw Public Works physical/delivery address is 213 S. McRae Street, Burgaw, NC 28425
Mailing address is 109 N. Walker St., Burgaw, NC 28425
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 7:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
After hours, weekend, or holiday on-call public works employee- Emergency Number 470-0457
For questions regarding utility billing, water turned on/off, roll cart delivery and other requests for service please call the Customer Service Representative at 663-3445.
||Director of Public Works
||Assistant Director of Public Works